Saturday, July 14, 2012

All about baby

With 17 days left until my due date we are getting more and more excited to meet our little girl. I've had a family shower, a work shower and a church shower and it's very evident this girl is loved beyond belief. I don't have any pictures of the first two baby showers, but the church shower was thrown by my good friends Charissa and Mallory so you can see the pictures from that shower on Mallory's blog. I do have pictures of all the great gifts we received:

My grandpa bought her this play set from Costco. It came in 6 boxes and a DVD instruction manual. It has yet to be assembled but we figure we have time since it will be a little while before she'll be out playing on it.
The difficult task about having a daughter who is so loved is finding space to put all her things (not that this is a bad problem to have). Enter her nursery. Ben did a great job painting the nursery (after conceding to my desire for a pink nursery). My amazingly talented mom made the bumpers, crib skirt, quilt, and window valence for this room.
My coworker painted the wall art above the crib.
Becky made the blanket on this chair
Picture frames waiting for pictures...
My mom and I spent about 2 hours making this lamp shade. I'm so pleased with how it turned out.

Craig's List dresser/changing table
Closet full of clothes ready for a little girl
I'm closing in on 38 weeks pregnant but as of 37 weeks, baby is the size of a watermelon.
Looks about right

No comments:

Post a Comment