...for a while anyways. With the baby coming we know things will change but we sure had a great trip. We just got back from a week long vacation to Kauai with Ben's parents and had the most wonderful time. The weather was great, the company was great, and the food was plentiful.
We stayed in a condo with this view from the lanai.
We also had plenty of beach time where Ben snorkeled and I laid on the beach (notice I omitted any pictures of me in a swimsuit on the beach-you're welcome)
Ben also had time to golf with his dad while Becky and I rode around in the cart.
And we got to see another natural blow hole. I say another, because we've already had the opportunity to see blow holes on Maui and in Mexico. They are all quite cool.
And now that we are back we can begin to focus on the nursery, which I am so excited about since my mom has made all the bedding.

No comments:
Post a Comment